Thursday, December 30, 2010

Can you feel your Hearts calling?



Hey dear worldwide family!

We are having a conference call with Ascended Master Saint Germain on 01/01/2011 and it will assist all who join greatly in the ways they need it most! Even better is that it will bring immeasurable blessings to all of us, not just the people joining in. So every person counts and the more there is participants the bigger the impact will be! :)

It´s donation based, so you can be part of it, even if you are lacking the finances at that time. Only cost is the price of the call and it´s really affordable especially, if you are using skype like I am o/

I´ve been on many of the calls and I can honestly say that they are trully life changing in more ways than one and I know you won´t regret it afterwards ^^

Hope to meet you there and if you have any questions about it, I´m more than willing to help you with my best capabilities! <3

More info on the website ---> Saint Germain & 2011 'A Year of Miracles'

It gonna begin at 7pm UK time and you can find the right time for your timezone from here : >

                        ------->   Convert Time Zone    <-------                         


Even if you can´t join us at this time, then MAKE the best of that day in anyway you can for yourself and to all whom you interact with. See all trough the eyes of the Source - with Unconditional Love (even just for a moment), because of the strong energies and vibrational shifts that are going to take place (beginning of a new year.. plus the date 1.1.2011 etc..) and by that we will create together the best year anyone has yet witnessed on this beautiful planet!

Atleast I will have so much fun as I possibly can and I´m gonna meditate and focus on Loving from my Heart and bringing joy to all as much as i´m capable! We can do this guys, we can manifest the reality we desire! The time is NOW! Choose your stance! :P

One Love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment