Thursday, December 30, 2010

All is One & One is All



Heya my Beloved brothers and sisters! <3

I finally decided to start blogging about my journey and experiences on opening my Heart to its full blossom!

I´m mostly gonna focus on the subject of inner expansion, but there will be definitely some subjects revolving around it too, but all of it will be ultimately about releasing our true potential which has no limits to it.

My passion is to be the brightest expression of my highest self and I want to be a beacon of shining light to those who are trodding on the same path as I am and who are in search of ways to align with their highest good ^^

The intention behind what I do is to release the resistance in myself and others, so the Divine Love we are could freely flow trough us and by that together in unity manifesting Heaven on Earth.

I trully find that to be the most valuable and important thing anyone of us can do at this time :)

Secondly I want to be financially free, so I wouldn´t have to limit myself anymore in anyway that I don´t desire to. I really can´t see any better way of achieving that, than by helping others to remember their true essence of Unconditional Love and assisting in the expression of it.

The road can be rocky and rough, but I know it can and will be full of bliss, miracles and beauty of amazing proportions as I choose it to be so and I welcome all of your to do the same with open Hearts - Choose what you really want in this moment and never settle for less!

I am so eager to learn, share and grow together with you all and I send forth to you infinite blessings from my Sacred Heart <3

Have the best day ever and don´t forget that life is supposed to be fun and full of Joy, so don´t take it so seriously o/ Especially conserning with lifes stories, because in the end they are just stories!

I´ll finish this post with few uplifting words from a great Soul:


Don´t worry be happy!  ;)


- Yours trully, Rafael "The Heart Alchemist"

No comments:

Post a Comment