Monday, January 3, 2011

A Little Poem



Hey guys o/ Here´s a little poem I just wrote to my Wife Zakia from a moment of inspiration and thought I would share it with you, even I´m aware that I could polish it and do this and that to make it rhyme and look better etcetera.. Still knowing that in imperfection lies perfection for all is one, I decided to leave it as it came to me - so here it goes as it shows! ^^

Much Love to all! :)


Holy Flow of Love


As my Heart opens and Love grows, your luminous essence will too mold

In to the clay of perfection forever changing its direction

To what I hold dear and will never fear,

because u are that which I Am and that which I Am is you

For we are never apart, united by our Heart <3 

Infinitely True is my message to u - Divinely claiming that I love YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment