Saturday, January 22, 2011

Shine Your Light Everywhere



Source/Matthew
Question: Can our positive intention to send light to bless the planet ever be distorted in such a way that it inadvertently has a negative effect?

No.  Light is light; dark is absence of light.  Light can never contribute to darkness.  Light simply makes the presence of light be.  Darkness will always attempt to confuse light, to tempt the light to stop shining, as it were, to become muted. 

Bring your hearts to everywhere that love is needed.  Bring your gifts to everywhere that life is happening or where life could happen.  Bring your candle to every dark street, every park, every ocean, every beach.  Bring your candle.  There is no fear of your star making there be more darkness in the world. 

But if you find yourself giving your efforts to something that is not serving others, that is not serving real need, that is not serving something bigger than itself, then you can find a way to bring your light to something beyond that thing, because your light is not meant to be contained.  It is meant to be shone in all directions, in all moments, as stars do. 


Shared from the http://www.messageaday.net/ newsletter
Contact thedailyplanet@theinsidescoop.org (c) Wynn Free 
 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful channel!! I read that you practice healing techniques. Can you tell more about your techniques??
    Greatings from the heart, Leona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Leona o/ You know I bursted into laughter after seeing the time/date of your comment(1.22.2011 3:33!) If you know anything about numerology that is pretty deep heheh :D

    Anyways here´s one technique that I use and it´s quite simple and really powerful! :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szuzpVCJzPc

    I´m more of an intuitive healer doing what feels best at any given moment (so might not use any certain "techniques"). And knowing that when I feel really high and centered - by that I am aligned with my highest self, then I can give the best results no matter what modalitiy I might use. One important aspect is that I channel Love & Light trough my being and work together with angels and other high beings <3

    Allthough I know certain techniques too, like the one I showed on the video and many others, I still find the right intetion and feeling is the most important thing behind any modality of healing :) But if you want to know more I´ll be more than happy to explain more! Much Love o/ ^^

    Would you like a free energy transmission? :))

    If so send me a mail to alchemyofheart@live.fi and we will make it happen! Stay blesed

    ReplyDelete